[pct-l] early start

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:17:30 CST 2014

Kick Off will remain the same. That's when the campground is booked. Lots of people start early and hitch back. Even from places like Wrightwood,Idyllwild or Agua Dulce. Another great idea is to start North and hike south to the KO. You miss the crowds. By the time you are there you have figured out what you like/don't like about your gear.
Everyone in the Northwest remember the ALDHAWEST RUCK. It's almost time. Tons of help from experienced hikers. Gear professionals. Support!!encouragement !!!! It's in Cascade Locks. Our reason for being --as an organization --is to support long distance hikers   FEB 22
Marmot
Sent from my iPhone