[pct-l] Boring Gear Question

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 5 04:42:36 CST 2014

There are a lot of uses, I guess. Who am I to judge. Less than 16oz? hmmm...
http://www.zorotools.com/g/00058551/k-G1551453?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google_Shopping_Feed&kw={keyword}&gclid=CPuk0P3itLwCFa9FMgodPhsACg

http://www.hammersource.com/Hatchets/

http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/details/0254573;jsessionid=JRBQSyTQGfT2TWrQzHDrbLnmM5BKgtf9cv14n2K2BPP4dFpp1R5Q!1140011606!-790930152?isPunchout=false

Quite a few others, but you can run a search as well as I can: Sears, Estwing, Plumb(?), Gränsfors Bruk, and so on. These are all less than 16 oz for drywall and wood shingles, fair to good quality. Prices range from $30 to $100+.

I would not consider them on a thru hike. Except for areas where NO resupply is possible for 30 days or more, they really do not pay, they are just toys.
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm