[pct-l] Anyone from Bozeman planning to hike this year?

Landy Figueroa landykf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:54:12 CST 2014

Hi all,

I'm tentatively planning to hike this year (though watching Two Feet and a
Heartbeat has me leaning over the line, but my balance is waning and I'm
definitely falling in the direction of YES).  I am looking for someone in
the Bozeman, MT or nearby vicinity who is planning to thru-hike as well, or
who has in the past thru-hiked.  It sure would be fun to have someone to
geek out hardcore to weighing gear, food, mileage, training, and/or all
other things PCT.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Landy