[pct-l] Feet

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 22:34:19 CST 2014

Mark,
The source I have found to answer most all my concerns regarding this very important subject for us hikers is buying the book,  "Fixing Your Feet", written by John Vonhof.  The information given in the book is excellent and has provided me the information to buy what I have/will need to keep me happy as I hike the trails.
John Vinhof also has his "Fixing your Feet Blog" of which is free and I have subscribed to for about a year and is a very good continuing source of information.
I will say that the best advice I can give you to solve your corn problem is to buy the book, it will answer your concerns and then some.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone