[pct-l] Rude and offensive

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Fri Dec 19 18:03:15 CST 2014

I agree with Brick.  Occasional lame jokes now and then harm no one, and I'm sure aren't sent with any animosity or disrespect.  Slightly off-colored jokes always amuse some and are an irritant to others.  Let each reader decide whether to read or delete entries.  Like someone said, let's lighten up  bit.

BTW, though I didn't manage a thru-hike this year, I put in lots of miles in the high Sierra and southern Oregon.  Many a time I heard certain  choice utterances made by male and female hikers alike which our mothers would not be amused to hear and which are way more colorful than anything said here.

Sent from my iPad