[pct-l] Farm Girls and the PCT

Martin Kaminer martin.kaminer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:46:54 CST 2014

Thanks... here's one more in that vein for good measure:

A man finally decides to give up the rat race, sells his apartment and buys
a cabin in the mountains. No one around for miles. Peace and quiet, just
like he always longed for.

After a few days there's a knock on the door. He opens it and sees an
enormous bearded man nearly seven feet high, built like a bear, emitting a
fierce growl.

"My name's Enoch!" he says, "I'm your neighbor, 'bout five miles down the
road!"

"Pleased to meet you" the man says, somewhat startled.

"Glad to have a neighbor after all this time!" continued Enoch, "Came to
invite you to a party at my place Saturday night!"

That's nice, the man thinks, he did come here to get away but it had gotten
a bit lonely.

"Only thing," says Enoch, "kind of a rough crowd up here. Parties can get a
little wild!"

"That's OK," the man says, "I've seen my share of wild parties."

"There's gonna be some drinkin'!"

"That's alright," says the man.

"And there might be some fights!"

"I'm used to those too."

"And there might even be . . . some wild rampaging sex!"

"Really, I'm from New York, nothing shocks me. I appreciate the invitation,
looking forward to it."

"OK then!" roared Enoch, "We'll see you Saturday night at my place, five
miles down the road!"

Enoch turns to leave. The man asks him "Just curious, how many people will
be at this party?"