[pct-l] 2015 NoBo/SoBo PCT Snow Advice

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 11:43:39 CST 2014

Looks like we might have a little snow too.  Though no indication of snow levels later in the season, been a while since I've seen a blizzard warning !  Down in So Cal here snow levels look to remain pretty high, but we have similar wind warnings with gusts to 80mph possible tonight along our ridges and passes.  Not a good day to go try out the new tarp tent or be out there near San Gorgonio Pass (near White Water).  These next couple storms ought to take a little bite out of our west coast droughtfulness.  Hopefully there wont be a lot of damage along the burned areas.