[pct-l] "WIld" with Reese Witherspoon by Chery Strayed

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 01:46:46 CST 2014

On Dec 3, 2014 8:01 PM, "Jackie McDonnell" <yogihikes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, you are because Luce chooses to attack anything I post.

Self important much, or is this some kind of victim card your playing?

Oops, sorry. I guess that's another attack. I hope it won't affect your
sales.

Luce Cruz
(Who will not ever pay even one fake penny for any of Yogi's or her
partner's products. Ever.)

PS: You responded to a reply to the thread that came before what I wrote.
What I wrote wasn't even in the quoted previous discussion of the email
that you replied to. What she said apparently had nothing to do with me
when it was written. That's on odd little thing, isn't it? Ta-ta!