[pct-l] "WIld" with Reese Witherspoon by Chery Strayed

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:52:35 CST 2014

> > Listen people:  it's not plural.  It's "The Sierra" not "The Sierras".

Of all the things to become pedantic about. I don't think that S on the end
is going to throw anyone off at all.

Having spent a large chunk of my childhood and damned near every summer
vacation from school in The Sierras, I  never cared what anyone called that
area as long as they left it as nice, or nicer, than they found it.

Which might end up being a problem until this book that isn't about
hiking,and its "effect", goes away.

Luce Cruz