[pct-l] Altra shoes

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Aug 29 14:07:38 CDT 2014

Hi Carolyn,

I searched and finally found where I heard of Altra shoes on this list. You
mentioned them. I do need new shoes -- my hiking shoes are so bald they
aree risky on slopes with loose fine gravel. In your experience how does
the width of the Altra compare with the New Balance, especially the SL2 last?

I'm cc this to the list since I think others will have similar questions.

--
Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.