[pct-l] Survey of Water Prep

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Thu Aug 21 09:42:12 CDT 2014

I have received 5 additional responses, making 14 so far.  Several of these responses were using a combination of methods, so I gave each method half a vote in those cases.  None continues to have a slight advantage over the Sawyer Squeeze, but over all, filtering in some form seems to be the method of choice for over half the respondents.
None: 3.5  Bleach: 0  Iodine: 0  Chlorine Dioxide: 1.5  Filter (type not specified): 1  Mechanical: 1  Gravity: 2  Squeeze: 3  In-line filter: 1  Steripen: 1
Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71