[pct-l] A Carnivores Solution to the Canister Problem

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Fri Aug 15 12:14:20 CDT 2014

This is really funny!

No joke...I did contemplate bringing a few of my chickens and keeping them
in the horse trailer so we could have fresh eggs when we met up with the
trailer.

But seriously....the rooster might protect the chickens, but as for
reproduction, it takes about 5 months for a baby chicken to lay.  Don't
think that idea would work very well.  But, I like the concept.

You could bring a cow!  Fresh beef anyone?  Rendezvous point?