[pct-l] Bear Canisters & Weight Loss

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 13:54:27 CDT 2014

Switchback comments: As the world record-holder for the Most Supported PCT-JMT hiker, I can say that I do not know what this thread is all about.  I never had any problems with delicious foods and drinks on the trail.  Meals with a fine wine chaser were the norm each night out there.  I just did two 14,000 footers in the Rockies and could not eat or drink all the vittles.  A big heard of white mountain goats were at one of my locations and I was tempted to feed them too.