[pct-l] For Sale: SIX MOONS LUNAR SOLO TENT

isabella at bendnet.com isabella at bendnet.com
Sat Aug 9 10:17:09 CDT 2014

New this spring........Six Moons Lunar Solo 24oz Tent for sale.  Used 400
miles this summer.  No holes or damage to it.

Price $215.00  includes shipping.  I can take a credit card or paypal.

The bathtub in this tent is really nice and high.  Easy, quick setup.

See Six Moon Designs website for details.

Mademoiselle