[pct-l] 2013 class video

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Apr 29 19:22:33 CDT 2014

If / when I download or receive a copy of the 2013 Class DVD, I will again duplicate and send DVDs to those who cannot download and watch the DVD with their computer limitations. I also will send copies of any of the prior years DVDs.

For the current year I will post details on how to request a copy when I had a good copy of the 2013 DVD.

This is my bit of trail magic. I absolutely do not except contributions payments etc.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.