[pct-l] Costco has...

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Apr 28 09:56:06 CDT 2014

You can buy bulk Mountain House at Honeyville.com or at a local store (but
there are only 4 of them in the States).  Shipping is only $5., no matter
how much you buy.  Even better, I like the Honeyville brand products.  A lot
cheaper and you can make your own meals.  Their freeze-dried chicken is
excellent.  I have put it in a baggie with dried celery, onion, apples and
maybe some dried fruit.  I pour in some water about an hour before I want to
eat.  When I eat, I add packets of mayo and maybe some nuts.  Great chicken
salad.  Also their Ova Easy eggs are really good.  I despise dehydrated eggs
and I was very skeptical when I tried these.  I was told by several shoppers
in the store and read reviews on line as to how good they were.  I gave it a
try and I must say that they are very palatable.  I tried it at home with
fresh veggies and ham and was very surprised.  They taste like store bought
eggs.  I have my own chickens, so they don't compare to a fresh egg, but
they do compare to store bought eggs.  Check it out.
Golly