[pct-l] Weather for Kick Off

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Sun Apr 27 19:41:41 CDT 2014

Many of the tarp tent type structure didn't hold up!  They blew around Lake
Morena and many people were drying their sleeping bags and other gear in the
bathrooms and other buildings.  I've always wondered how some of these super
ultra-lite hikers get along in inclement weather.  I guess I have my answer.