[pct-l] Lost burgundy "Pool Dollard" hat, rode with "Something" Heart

B B super_alpaca at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:40:02 CDT 2014

Hey everyone,

I got a ride from a angel with the name "something" heart, strong heart, brave heart, or something similar driving a silver honda from KO on Saturday to Warner Springs and left at 9am. . So sorry I can't remember your name, but I think I left my hat in your car. It has lots of significance to me, if you see this I would pay for postage and your time to get it back. If it is indeed in your car that is. Thank you greatly.

IceCave

Sent from my iPhone