[pct-l] Trimming messages....this will be my last complaint

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:08:11 CDT 2014

I am sorry I didn't live up to your expectations when you met me in person. I'm not sure where we met because I don't remember meeting you, but that is always a worry I have when meeting people in person. I am always afraid I won't live up to the expectations and I'm pretty sure I usually don't. The real me is on the trails and this list used to be my little connection with it.