[pct-l] Mountain Fire Detour

Vlclift at aol.com Vlclift at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 21:09:13 CDT 2014

I have been looking at the halfmile maps and their detour updates but still
 see no Mountain Fire Detour. I have all the rest printed. Will there be
info or  maps for good walking detours at KO? I don't want to hitch to
Idyllwild  particularly but would rather just keep walking. I don't however want to
get  lost or find myself with a fine for walking in the wrong place.
I am not at all familiar with the area so simple instructions are best.
Thanks.
Vicki

In a message dated 4/21/2014 6:12:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,