[pct-l] Trimming Messages

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:29:51 CDT 2014

Other people's internet plans and phone limitations are not my problem.

I like having the thread on the email, so I don't trim.

You don't like having the thread on the email so you do trim.

You don't like what I do, and I don't like what you do.

We're at an impasse.

Let's move on to something else.

BTW, I put some extra blank lines in my reply just so you can get some
practice at scrolling down (or not scrolling down).  You're welcome.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com