[pct-l] Help for Harry

Pam Roth proth6030 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 10:05:10 CDT 2014

Come on Matt and Gail,
We are all forced to leave our backpacks outside and unattended when we enter businesses and post offices. If we are lucky, we have a friend and/or fellow backpacker to guard the goods while we dash indoors to get what we need. But if you are hiking solo that luxury isn't always available. So you are forced to take the chance and trust society as a whole. What happened to Harry could happen to any of us.
I hope Harry can gather the stuff he needs to continue his dream.