[pct-l] Inflammatory mountain lion warning

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sun Apr 20 21:14:18 CDT 2014

I saw this two days ago and ignored it.  I know cougars are out there & could probably take me if they really wanted to.  But the posted message was not believable, IMO.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71