[pct-l] Help for Harry

David Frauzel dfrauzel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 13:56:02 CDT 2014

I just met a gentleman named Harry (I think, I am awful with names) at the
San Diego / Otay Ranch REI. This poor guy had his entire pack stolen at
Campo a few days back and has been rebuilding his kit since. I missed
catching him on the way out to offer a ride or anything else he could
possibly need, and feel pretty bad for him. If anyone happens to meet him
on his way north, I imagine he could use a little help. (Or maybe not, he's
done the CDT already, knows his stuff!)

He isn't on this list but I'll wish him the best of luck from here. Better
luck than he had in Campo at least! :(