[pct-l] Mountain Education Cottonwood Pass video

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Apr 18 20:40:22 CDT 2014

We’ve never done this before, either:

A few years ago we shot instructional video of all the snow-covered places and routes along the PCT where thru hikers may have questions. With very little capital to do anything, these videos have just sat around.

We need to know if this one helps NoBo thru hikers reaching Cottonwood Pass north of Kennedy Meadows.

http://youtu.be/PnnygLdUTeU

We don’t know what we’re doing, but we hope this helps because we have about 24 hours of video remaining!

If you like this type of on-the-trail instruction, let me know!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org