[pct-l] Ride to Campo

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 14:13:03 CDT 2014

My husband and I are looking for a ride from the Best Western at Cajon Pass (where we’ll leave our car)
down to Campo on Saturday, May 10, as early as possible in the morning. We will pay generously.

We’re on a tight schedule, trying to squeeze in Sections A – C on our two week summer vacation, so we
don’t have time for public transit this year. We are seniors from Utah. We have already completed
2000 miles of the PCT, and are looking forward to seeing SoCal.

If you are able to help, please email us off this list. Thanks!
Carolyn <Souldoctor> and Rick <BoomDone>

dr_carolyn at yahoo.com