[pct-l] Swarthout Canyon Water Cache

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:05:37 CDT 2014

Your service has been appreciated by lots of hikers over the years.

The two (or is it 3?) times I have been through there I already had enough water to drink at the McDonald's or the hotel and was already carrying a ton. All I have ever done is look inside to see if the mouse still lives in there. The cache probably isn't really necessary, so don't feel too bad if you can't continue. You might have more fun just dropping by to surprise hikers with some fresh fruit for a few hours, then packing up and heading out.