[pct-l] at & t mobile cards

Adrian Santos santos666091525 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:49:21 CDT 2014

Hi
I come from abroad and I have a few question regarding how to get a at & t sin card for 5/ 6  months.If anyone from abroad had the same problem or anyone have some experience about this...please any help...
Some of my question are:* could I pop up in a at & t shop in San Diego and get a sim card with monthly payment? should I order on line?* do they asked my for permanent address?* any specific plan ?* the monthly payments had an specific minimum term ( 12 months )?* I try in the website and I have to buy a mobile (theirs ) to get the sim card.
Please, any help will be very appreciated. On Monday I fly to San Diego, very nervous with this things still not shorted.Kind regards all and see you soon .Adrian