[pct-l] Heads Up... Hiker Scum

Ryan Allouche ryanallouche at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:07:11 CDT 2014

Mayor Trevor hey man. You absolutely did the right thing and we are proud of you for standing up.

This is Rhino, we had just met near the top of San Jacinto just earlier today lol. I had the ula pack as well. I just completed my cactus to clouds to cactus hike. That was brutal!

Just wanted to give a shout out man.

Don't let that bother you anymore. It's going to be an awesome adventure. Maybe I'll see ya in a few months!

Take care,
Rhino

Sent from my iPhone by Ryan Allouche