[pct-l] Heads Up... Hiker Scum

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Apr 15 14:59:59 CDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Trevor McKee <trevormckee85 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was in Warner Springs yesterday waiting for a ride past a section I hiked in March enjoying the Community Center and a short rest. <

Unfortunately, In my experience, about 10% of any group of people from
the general population are a**holes.

I also think the trail weeds out the a**holes, but Warner Springs is
too early for the weeding to have happened yet.

Many are gone by Agua Dule, and bet almost none make it to Stehekin.  :-)

Which is, I think, why I find I connect more with the trail veterans
at the Kick Off, than I do with the current class.

Anyway, I commend Trevor for making a stand. It sound like these guys
are little more than thugs. I hope they don't ruin the trail magic for
the folks behind them