[pct-l] Looking for hiking partners

Andrea Harrison andylouharrison at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:06:49 CDT 2014

I am hiking from Horseshoe Meadows (Cottonwood Pass) to Red's Meadow this summer with my Down's syndrome son Ian (Smiles) starting on Jul 28. We only plan on hiking 10-12 miles per day with a resupply at VVR and my husband is also going to hike in a resupply from Onion Valley. My son is a good hiker and has hiked about 1200 miles on the trail already, he just isn't very fast, thus the 10-12 mile per day limit. If you would like to join us, please let me know.