[pct-l] Shipping to KM store + small olive oil bottles

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 20:32:27 CDT 2014

I just put 8 oz of oil in an 8 oz water bottle and used electrical tape to seal the cap. I tested these bottles by throwing them in the air to about 10' and let them hit a hard pack with pea gravel driveway to see if they could survive the abuse.  They did and I put them in my resupply boxes, one 8 oz bottle for every 4-6 days.  Much cheaper than buying the little packets.

Sent from my iPhone