[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 76, Issue 9_ Mexico to Hwy 74

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 20:18:32 CDT 2014

Another question about CA Sections A thru C:

I have a foot condition such that I have to bring separate "water
shoes" for stream crossings, because it gets greatly aggravated if I
hike in wet shoes.

Are there likely to be any water crossings in Sections A to C in May,
that would require wading?

Thanks for your thoughts,
Carolyn

Message: 1