[pct-l] MukMuks youtube video

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Mon Apr 7 18:10:10 CDT 2014

If you're using the Spot for emergencies, be sure to press the button six hours before you need help. Or you could also plan to have your emergency during daylight hours.

Just kidding around. Great little device, since topo maps can't let your mom know that you're still on the move. But... <standard warning about carrying map & compass,> too.

Sent from my iPhone