[pct-l] parking near southern terminus

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:46:59 CDT 2014

Another option is to swing by Lake Morena and see if you can find someone
to drive you down to the boarder.  Might be able to find a camper there
willing to drive you down for a few dollars and then just hike back to the
car.  Its about 8 miles by car and about 20 miles by trail.  Lots of
parking there at the Lake.

Day-Late