[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning- judge reinhold

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:28:34 CDT 2014

Mostly however people tried to scare me ---often rangers and non-hikers --turned out never to be a problem. There used to be a couple of PCT hikers who came every year to the ALDHA-east Gathering with scary stories to be told at a workshop. That's why I am so glad there are so many of us to answer questions now in a calm way
Future PCT/CDT hikers try coming to the western Gathering--this year in Wash. in Sept. We are all about making this hiking thing easier.
This is mostly the most fun you'll ever have
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone