[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 3 21:43:12 CDT 2014

Well, I don't usually bother, I hate washing dishes. Yes, I cook. I eat it all and rinse it out with a tablespoon or two of water. I generally finger wipe it, then wipe my hands off.
	My thoughts only . . .
		Jdm
Think about it: Food will not spoil if it is dried. It will be fairly well sterile when you first cook it. Any scraps will take about 12-18 hours to spoil IFF they don't dry out first. You generally cook a couple times per day, breakfast and supper. Really? This is not a worry.