[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:13:41 CDT 2014

I know folks are concerned about food borne illness on tall. I believe the
greatest risk of illness comes from physical hygiene, not from your cooking
pot. What organism is going to survive boiling or simmering? What bug isn't
denatured above 180 degrees F?

Use hand sanitizer, wash your pot in towns, and don't touch anything that
goes in your mouth before you is hand sanitizer or wash your hands. Don't
let others fresh into your tall mix, etc. We all like to share, but it
could make you ill.

Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before any eating.

Should I stop now?

Luce Cruz