[pct-l] Vermillion Valley Resort

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 16:22:18 CDT 2014

Hi Chipmunk,

I called VVR and talked to them about this. They told me to start sending resupply boxes anytime in May. However, he couldn't tell me about the boat schedule or launch location yet. He recommended to check their Facebook page at the junction prior to the switchbacks downhill to the ferry location (sorry can't remember the mileage number for the junction but it's about 6.5 miles to VVR by foot from the junction). He said most people can get good enough cell coverage at the junction to call them or check their Facebook page to get the latest info. I'm resupplying there too so I am in the same bucket as you. Good luck and have a great hike!

Take Care,
Drake

This message was sent from my mobile phone.

BR,
Matt