[pct-l] Trying to contact SOBO PCT hiker ' Vogue' (real name, Remi) regarding SOBO info

Marie Ferguson tatazina at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 23:50:11 CDT 2013

Hi all,
I'm a Current NOBO who is looking to contact PCT SOBO 'Vogue'. We met him on the trail near Shasta/Dunsmuir area.
My hiking partner and I are looking to jump down to Kennedy meadows (south) and hike south to Mexico border with the rest of the SOBO's (after we finish in Canada) on oct. 17 and vogue told us to contact him since he was going to contact the trail angels down south regarding water caches.
If anyone knows how I can contact him that would be great!
thanks,
Marie and Ryan, PCT NOBO's 2013