[pct-l] Northbounders?

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 17:57:38 CDT 2013

Three folks from the North350Blades were out today about midway between Stampede Pass and Yakima Pass.
We were continuing our power brushing so folks won't get wet!😁 ...from the brush!
Two young couples went by a bit after noon headed north.
It was a steady rain all morning and we got pretty soggy in our industrial grade rain gear.
One couple seemed pretty happy. I'm happy to be home in my warm house.
Bigfoot Jim