[pct-l] Pct Rattlers!

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 23:17:08 CDT 2013

I assume that when you say "right after it died," that you killed the snake.
Why would you do that?  If somehow I misread your post, then please
disregard the following.

Snakes are part of natural world and play a very important part in the
balance of life.  I enjoy seeing wildlife on the trail, including rattle
snakes.  If this is your level of respect for the wildlife, please stay
home!

I-Beam