[pct-l] Need a shoe between a NB trail runner and a boot

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 14:36:10 CDT 2013

Tim, look at the line of OBoz (stands for outside Bozeman, they are
headquartered in Bozeman, Montana) trail runners.  I have been using the
Hardscrabble for the last few years.  It is a trail runner with a sole that
is stiffer than most.  Unfortunately, they discontinued that model, but I
think some of their other trail runners have a similar stiff sole.  One
thing to watch out for those is that most of their boots and trail runners
have some kind of "water proofing".  You probably want to avoid those.

I-Beam