[pct-l] Hiking shoes & Inserts???

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Wed Sep 25 17:24:28 CDT 2013

I am missing the picture here.  How do you lace up insoles/inserts?  In the
past I  have carried a 2nd pair of inserts and when doing river crossings I
slip the insoles into a pair of socks that need washing anyway and pull
those on for "waders."

When you have numerous crossing I just get my feet wet, like in the Gila
Wilderness, NM.

-Trew