[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 22

belcherjd at juno.com belcherjd at juno.com
Sun Sep 22 18:55:07 CDT 2013

Steve

I hiked with Ice Ax out of Mt Laguna to Warner Springs and she worn flip flops about half the time and did very will.
The only problem I remember her having was a couple of thorns she picked up out of the trail dust into her toe.

I have hiked in sandals very successfully but usually use trail runners due to personal preference .... experiment and then HYOH.

'til later
Gandalf