[pct-l] at the "edge"

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 14:46:58 CDT 2013

That sounds like it, or something very similar.  I've got some of
Yoshihiro's rice here and I'll order these two products and let you know
how they stack up against the Japanese variety.  I got to love what he
brought over and had never had such good rice on trail.  So if it pans out
to be good, that will be a wonderful addition to what we all can use on
trail.

Shroomer