[pct-l] at the "edge"

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 15:29:21 CDT 2013

I keep looking for the Eden brand since many local stores carry Eden
products, but so far I have had no luck finding the rice. I get weary
of having to order one thing here, one thing there all over the
Internet. It's good to know they're available somewhere though, so
thanks for passing along the links!

Diane