[pct-l] Tahoe Rim Trail Parking

Sean Nordeen sean.nordeen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 23:16:08 CDT 2013

Thanks everybody for your parking suggestions.

My primary concern is obviously for the safety of my vehicle.  On
backpackinglight's website, I read about one trip in 2009 where their car
window was broken and their clean clothing + a wallet stolen from the
parking lot at Tahoe Meadows one or two nights before they finished  Such
things can occur at any trailhead, but I'd like to avoid places where its
become somewhat of a regular happening (not saying Tahoe Meadows has a
known problem as I don't know).  Of secondary concern is spreading out the
resupplies nicely from where ever I start hiking.

-Sean "Miner" Nordeen