[pct-l] Foreign Hiker - 2 questions

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 16:38:05 CDT 2013

There are two posts below.

Same could be said of you?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com" <ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 09:44:50
To: Pacific crest trail PCT Listserve<pct-l at backcountry.net>
Cc: lilacs007 at yahoo.com<lilacs007 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Foreign Hiker - 2 questions

This list is a great resource because the quality of information provided is spot on and folks usually speak from personal experience.

However I'm compelled to call out the post below as the perfect example of JUNK; please refrain from posting nonsense when you have NO
CLUE about what you're writing about.