[pct-l] Fwd: Foreign Hiker - 2 questions

Joe Waters joewwaters at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 7 09:09:12 CDT 2013

Hi Stefanie,

In addition to the permit for entering Canada, my understanding is that you will need a *multiple-entry US visa for returning to the US after a sojourn into Canada.  I've talked to non-US hikers who have tried to get a multiple entry US visa and were not able to do so.  So my advice is to check this out early in order to give yourself plenty of time.

Best of luck,

- Blue Feather